We are currently engaging qualified professionals, preferably located in the Fargo, ND area, to join our site production team and provide day-to-day operational support for construction projects. This position will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with sub-contractors, suppliers, architects, leadership, and employees.
This role collaborates with teams and individuals across the company, including sub-contractors, architects, suppliers, owners, and employees to ensure the compliance, safety, on-time delivery of projects, and budgets.
Key responsibilities include managing all aspects of a project, from planning and acquisition of materials and equipment, to creating a realistic schedule for construction, and following the plan to completion. The Superintendent will manage and actively control assigned projects including overseeing field operations, productivity, schedule, site/project safety, and quality of work.
• Advanced skill in supervision and leadership
• Customer driven with high work standards that mirror the organization’s standards of excellence
• Risk and compliance management experience required, specifically understanding, and enforcing codes and safety regulations (OSHA)
• Communicate tactfully and effectively with all stakeholders and team members
• Work the hours necessary to achieve the best results within the given time constraints
• Attend and facilitate required meetings and trainings
• Responsibility to ensure highest level of quality control
• Create an atmosphere that promotes project safety at all times
• Minor carpentry as needed
• Perform other duties as needed
• 5+ years of industry experience, Federal construction project experience a plus
• 2-6 years of supervisor responsibility of direct and indirect labor
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written)
• Demonstrated ability to manage business relationships across teams
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various situations
• Ability to think strategically and manage execution
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Computer literate and working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office
All applicants must be willing and able to travel frequently to construction locations which are primarily located in the Midwest but also can be to other areas throughout the United States. Highly preferred applicants reside within reasonable commuting distance of Fargo, North Dakota.
• Company vehicle or per diem for travel
• Computer will be provided
• Wage will depend on experience
• Competitive health, dental, and vision package