At Razor Tracking, we feel it’s important to work where your value is appreciated, where your talent is utilized, and where you love to go every day. We are a fast-growing, fun organization with competitive wages, flexibility, and opportunities for individual growth. Our web-based fleet tracking and operations system helps customers keep up-to-date on where their vehicles and assets are in real-time. We work with companies from many different industries, including construction, agriculture, electrical contractors, government, heavy equipment, oil and gas, service fleets, and more.
Do you have a fondness or a desire to learn SQL, SaaS, APIs, Configurations, and multitudinous other skills? We are looking for a technical support specialist that loves to evaluate data, find and be able to tell the story behind that data, is willing to learn new skills, and/or expand on your current skill set. You will be exposed to different aspects of Razor Tracking and will be working with various stakeholders, from customers to developers.
Specific Duties Include:
- Develop an understanding of our products inside and out to help customers solve technical problems.
- Provide data analytics for sales during client engagements.
- Provide both phone and email support to technical questions.
- Lead trainings with customers for optimal product usage and successful installation of hardware.
- Diagnose and solve problems based on clients’ non-technical feedback.
- Effectively communicate and document business and technical information in line with agreed processes and procedures, including the ability to balance technical and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts.
- Develop, define, and maintain product documentation that will enable business change.
- Less than 25% travel– may require travel during peak seasons
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or in progress).
- Proven track record in building business relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of basic software concepts, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data analytic skills are highly valuable
- Exceptional organization, written, and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Ability to travel, as this will be required occasionally, valid driver’s license and ability to travel to Canada.
- Physical ability to perform product installations (lift equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently).