Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated and results-oriented professionals.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to provide technical project management and solutions expertise. This individual must effectively plan, manage and deliver high-quality projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the company’s project management standards.
Project management will include timely communications to all stakeholders. This individual will maintain strong relationships and proactive collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups and must be able to negotiate, compromise and hold others accountable.
- Ensure projects produce the results per defined benefits.
- Effectively communicate and document business and IT information in line with agreed processes and procedures
- Balance technical and business issues, as well as communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts
- Develop, define and build project documentation that will enable business change
- Produce the project initiation documentation
- Plan the project, monitor its overall progress, resolve issues and initiate corrective actions as appropriate
- Demonstrate preparedness, develop methods to track and report metrics
- Understand relevant business strategies and apply knowledge to investigate and solve problems
- Identify issues that need resolution and offer effective solutions
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management (PMP or Prosci certification a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional messaging and writing skills, with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Word, and can efficiently create content directed at an executive audience
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills, leveraging internal and external resources
- Ability to distill variant feedback into root cause issues and provide actionable feedback to stakeholders
- Comfortable in a high-paced and dynamic team environment
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and deliverables simultaneously across stakeholders
- Flexibility with “ad hoc” projects
- Time management, organizational skills and ability to work independently