Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first professional services organization whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated and results-oriented professionals. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions, flawless execution and transparent integrity to every one of our customers and business partners.
Do you have a passion for technology and experience in machine learning? We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst to help build intelligent capabilities centered around an optimized user experience. This position will manage stakeholder relationships, help solve business problems and provide recommendations for process, policy and automation improvements.
Collaborating across a project team providing business and systems expertise, this individual must be comfortable communicating with all levels of leadership and ensure project success via developing, maintaining and managing program requirements. This position is based in Fargo, ND.
- Help build intelligent capabilities and ensure an optimized path to resolution for end users.
- Continuously review and improve bot capabilities, routing and user experiences.
- Manage the relationship with your assigned stakeholder supporting a functional area while still collaborating as a high performing team.
- Develop, maintain and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges.
- Participate as part of the project team and attend various project meetings, gather statuses and provide regular communications to project stakeholders, executives and senior management ensuring project success.
- Provide business and systems expertise to identify, evaluate and develop specifications and procedures that meet user requirements.
- Create documentation and manage prioritized business requirements.
- Understand how data analysis and information can solve business problems and provide opportunities for process, policy and automation improvements.
- Develop effective use cases/stories based on user requirements.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in the high-tech industry.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrated experience.
- Expertise in understanding business processes and defining business, functional and technical requirements.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis, process design and modeling.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing (preferred)
- Microsoft Bot Framework requirements writing experience (preferred)
- Ability to think strategically and manage execution with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience developing and delivering training, including best practices documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage business relationships across teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to influence and work with extended teams inside and outside of client’s organization.