Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented professionals.
We are looking for software development engineers inspired by the challenges that come through driving innovations which impact others all in the pursuit of excellence. Although no day is the same, key aspects of the role involve design, architecture, coding, production, debugging and verification.
Razor believes in building a strengths-based organization and uses this philosophy to align skillsets to what most drives you. In these roles, Razor works on software products, internal tools, IT, mobile, automation, and so much more; we look to help you find your niche and excel!
The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems. Expert knowledge of several programming languages and knowledge of current developments in the technology industry is a must. This individual needs to be self-driven as well as accept and provide constructive criticism in a team environment. Striving to exceed our customer’s expectations while maintaining robust knowledge of a modern software environment is critical to the success of this role.
Razor will be considering both Junior and Senior level candidates. Compensation will be dependent on experience and capability levels. Junior level applicants must be able to be in our Fargo, ND office regularly. The option for remote work with occasional travel to Fargo, ND will be considered for more experienced applicants.
- Collaborate with project managers, leadership, and other programmers for developing proof of concepts and final product features.
- Software Development for web, desktop and/or mobile applications.
- Debug, test and troubleshoot code to move code from dev to production environments.
- Achieve established deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Assist in writing help and technical documentation for projects originating from your work.
- Experience writing code for web, desktop and/or mobile applications.
- Direct experience debugging, testing, and troubleshooting code.
- Preferred for Senior level applicants:
- 5+ years working with C# or related object-oriented language.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Web Development experience (CSS, SOAP/RESTful, Web Services, ASP.NET).
- Bonus capabilities:
- API driven development
- Experience in writing automated code testing
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various systems and tools.
- Proven task management skills with attention to detail and ability to achieve quality metrics and deadlines.
- Ability to operate and achieve tight deadlines while being flexible with duties and scope of work.
- Strong communication skills and open to the opinions of others.
EOE, Including Vets/Disability