We are currently engaging qualified professionals, preferably located around the Rapid City, SD area, to join our team and provide day-to-day field support for government construction projects. This position will be responsible for traveling to Federal Government locations primarily in western South Dakota but also other locations in the upper Midwest (ND, SD, NE) and help carryout a variety of physical tasks on building sites.
This individual will collaborate with site superintendents, project managers, subcontractors, and others to successfully complete building projects in a timely and effective manner while meeting the high expectations of Razor and its clients.
- Proficient in commercial carpentry applications to include the following:
- General Framing (Steel stud/wood)
- Finish Carpentry – Millwork and Doors
- Cabinetry Installation
- Drywall Installation
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Clean and prepare construction sites
- Load and unload construction supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean jobsite
- Be able to read and follow plans and specifications
- Willingness to learn new skillsets
- Communicate tactfully and effectively with all stakeholders and team members
- Work the hours necessary to achieve the best results within the given time constraints
- Perform other duties as needed
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check to obtain access to government facilities
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various situations
- Ability to lift loads of 50lbs or more
The work will primarily located in North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Excellent Pay, Benefits and Per Diem.