Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented professionals.
We are looking for a driven individual responsible for project management and rhythm of the business support focusing on creation, organization, execution, and completion of specific projects. As the client’s project manager, you will coordinate people, processes, manage timelines, create deliverables, execute communications to ensure projects are delivered on time, and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving this project’s organization and timeline.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and project management, a “do what it takes” attitude, and approach ambiguous complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism. Must be comfortable communicating, collaborating, and influencing stakeholders. Maintaining strong relationships, proactive communication, and supporting daily operations aligning to the team’s goals are critical to the success of the role.
- Manage the relationship with your assigned stakeholder supporting a functional area, while still collaborating as a high performing team.
- Drive the creation, organization, execution, and completion of specific projects.
- Support the creation, organization, and execution including rhythm of the business.
- Participate as part of the project team and attend various project meetings, gather statuses, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Partner with dependent individuals to ensure quality content is delivered on time.
- Provide regular communication to stakeholders regarding project status, risks, decisions, delivery quality, and issues.
- Escalate risks and issues while achieving deadlines.
- Design business processes in support of project and rhythm of the business.
- Create content for the rhythm of business deliverables.
- Collaborate with dependent individuals, who may resist what is being asked of them.
- 3-5+ years of project management experience (mid-level project management experience required), PMP certification a plus.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or demonstrated experience.
- Understanding of business processes related to project management.
- Ability to think strategically, manage execution, and develop strong business relationships across teams.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written).
- Passion for excellence and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously under fixed schedules.
- Comfortable in a high-paced and dynamic team environment.