Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented professionals.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual responsible for program management with focus on planning, execution, and end-to-end reporting aligned to company priorities and goals. This program requires cross-group collaboration across sales, marketing, and partners to create, accelerate, and qualify pipeline, along with driving renewal recapture and total revenue recapture. This role will help bridge the gap between sales and marketing via programmatic sales execution.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and must have the ability to approach ambiguous complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism. Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of leadership, as well as partners directly. This person must be able to maintain strong relationships and provide proactive communication.
• Support the development of execution plans, prioritize deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively, and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
• Drive end-to-end program reporting documenting program insights, learning, and optimizations
• Execute regular outreach calls with field sales teams and partners to gather customer insight
• Develop weekly status report to sales and segment leadership teams, outlining progress against program goals and customer status
• Track workstream actions, decisions, status, and next steps leveraging program management tools
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in project and/or program management. Experience in Cloud/SaaS environments a plus
• Experience in planning, managing deliverables, collaborating across teams, and driving projects to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
• Understanding of connected sales and marketing motions, and ability to collaborate across groups
• Proven record of the creation, orchestration, and execution of programs/projects and building relationships with business stakeholders
• Ability to move projects forward in ambiguous scenarios
• Results driven; strong analytical skills with exceptional verbal and written communication
• Experience in project management capacity, PMP certification a plus
• Fluent in Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Power BI experience a plus)
• Passion for Excellence and attention to detail