Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented professionals.
We are looking for a self-motivated team member with exceptional communication and attentive listening skills to join our team as an Operations Specialist for the Microsoft Agreement for Online Services – Government (AOS-G) program. This role is responsible for delivering partner onboarding and training, coordinating partner escalations, and collaboration within our stakeholder’s partner ecosystem. This
individual will focus on creating and supporting an integrated partner experience to educate newly accepted partners, as well as an escalation path for the Regional Operations Center (ROC).
Key aspects of the role include implementing and maintaining process flows for partner approvals into the AOS-G program, supporting corporate strategies with and through a subset of partners, and ensuring optimal customer engagement by developing stakeholder and partner relationships. The Operations Specialist must be responsive to partner and stakeholder needs while supporting corporate initiatives. The ideal candidate is comfortable connecting and building long-term business relationships.
• Provide onboarding and training to partners that have been newly approved into the AOS-G program.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and partners to identify program policy gaps.
• Maintain continuous engagement with price list and licensing teams to drive awareness of key information for the partner community.
• Deliver readiness and program updates to current stakeholders as needed.
• Provide accurate and timely responses to partner escalations.
• Create a regular cadence of communication with stakeholders and leadership regarding program performance, optimizations, and trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated work experience. Microsoft Azure experience is a plus.
• Relevant work experience in an environment involving customer service, and/or licensing.
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage stakeholder and partner relationships.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Power BI experience (preferred).
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various systems and tools.
• Exceptional organization, written, and verbal/phone communication skills.
• Experience working in a large corporate environment with a dynamic atmosphere.
• Ability to think strategically and manage execution with meticulous attention to detail.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets