Join the Razor Tracking team! Razor Tracking is a world class GPS fleet and asset tracking technology organization that continues to grow!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to provide strategy and solutions, with the intent of delivering innovative and inspiring marketing campaigns and content for the Razor Tracking product.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and content development and must have the ability to approach complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, professionalism and a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and analyze market potential using knowledge of unique characteristics and market trends
- Continuous research and analysis of Razor Tracking features and benefits to determine trends and needs of general consumers and niche markets
- Analysis and review of available alternatives in order to develop strategies to remain competitive in existing and new markets
- Implement Marketing strategy – including preparation of campaigns, events, digital marketing, PR
- Prepare marketing materials and distribute through proper channels (printed brochures, ads, video, social media, etc)
- Work closely with the sales team; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Track engagement and success of marketing campaigns and promotions
- Maintain relations with existing and potential customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars. Prepare materials and attend events.
- Communicate marketing objectives to product management, support, and sales
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and dependability to learn new skills and execute tasks
- Continually develop communication skills for a higher level of effectiveness
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Strong copywriting background with white pages, newsletters, news releases and general branding messages
- Technology proficient
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Professional and personable
- Team Player
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Some graphic design abilities
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS in Sales/Marketing, Business, Information Technology, related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience