We are currently engaging qualified professionals, preferably already located in the Fargo, ND area, to join our growing construction team and provide project management for federal government construction projects. The Construction Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of federal government construction projects at military bases and other federal installations located throughout the United States.
This role collaborates with teams and individuals across the company to meet all project deliverables and build strong relationships with government agencies, subcontractors, architects, suppliers, and other partners for continued company growth. Key responsibilities include managing all aspects of a project, from planning, budgeting, and scheduling to the oversight of subcontractors, site superintendents and laborers.
- Manage construction schedule, activities and budget
- Develop project budgets based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Manage costs in order to meet project budget
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with all relevant regulations and safety codes
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors
- Drive performance of contract deliverables with respect to communications, reporting, meeting schedules, and specific contract-related criteria.
- Oversight of Razor’s site superintendents and laborers working at the project location
- Maintain up to date records in all reporting systems and tools
- Assist with federal reporting requirements for contracts as required
- Assist Razor’s construction team with estimating and proposal development when bidding new contracts
- Other tasks as requested
- Minimum 3 years of construction project management experience
- Understanding of federal government agencies, procurement vehicles and general federal market knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of contracting regulations to ensure compliance of existing contracts
- S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and business relationships
- Sound understanding of team dynamics and an ability to promote and function within the team
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proficient in using of MS-Office products, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain positive and cooperative temperament during periods of intensity and stress
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner
Requirements for Position
- S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state.
- Successful review of a company and federal agency background check.
All applicants must be willing and able to travel to locations throughout the Midwest. It is preferred applicants reside within reasonable commuting distance of Fargo, North Dakota.
- Wage will depend on experience.
- Competitive health, dental, and vision package.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets