We are currently engaging qualified professionals, preferably already located in the Fargo, ND area, to join our growing construction team and provide administrative support for federal government construction projects. This person is responsible for assisting the construction team in managing of federal government construction projects at military bases and other federal installations located throughout the United States.
The primary job functions for this person will center around maximizing efficiency and increasing profitability within the federal government market. The ideal candidate for this position will be versed in creating and improving processes while supporting the day-to-day functions of the business unit. This person will aid in ensuring that team goals, roles, protocols, and business relationships are consistent with high-performance requirements and congruent with the company’s strategy.
Essential job functions for this role will include the following:
- Work closely with construction team to drive performance of contract deliverables with respect to communications, reporting, meeting schedules, and specific contract-related criteria.
- Identify and manage opportunities to increase efficiency and build processes for contract implementation, project administration, and project closeout.
- Maintain updated information in existing company systems and tools related to client engagement, communications, and recordkeeping.
- Serve as contact for existing contract communications, questions, clarifications, and timely delivery of contract requirements.
- Maintain strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategies into actionable items with current contracts and/or for potential new business.
- Create daily, weekly, and other ad hoc meetings, establishing agendas and minutes, and tracking completed and outstanding topics.
- Assist team with bidding new projects.
- Assist other areas of Razor’s Government team as needed.
- Other ad hoc duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Construction or related field.
- Understand federal government agencies, and general federal market knowledge.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and business relationships.
- Sound understanding of team dynamics and an ability to promote and function within the team.
- Proficient in using of MS-Office products and ability to learn new software systems as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to maintain positive and cooperative temperament during periods of intensity and stress.
- Knowledge of process improvement strategies and techniques.
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state.
- All applicants must be willing and able to travel frequently to Fargo, North Dakota. Highly preferred applicants reside within reasonable commuting distance of Fargo, North Dakota or must be willing to relocate to this area.
- Wage will depend on experience
- Competitive health, dental, and vision package