Razor Consulting is an established Federal Contractor with operations in 11 states. We are seeking a qualified professional to join our site production team and provide day-to-day supervisory and operational support for construction projects.
The Superintendent will manage all aspects of a project and team including planning and acquisition of materials and equipment, creating a realistic schedule for construction, overseeing field operations, and following the plan to completion.
This individual must maintain strong relationships with sub-contractors, suppliers, architects, leadership, and employees. The ideal candidate can easily collaborate with teams and individuals across the company to ensure the compliance, safety, and on-time delivery of projects and budgets.
- Possess advanced supervision and leadership skills to actively control assigned projects including overseeing field operations, productivity, schedule, site/project safety, and quality of work
- Display high work standards which are customer driven; mirroring the organization’s standards of excellence
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of enforcing codes and safety regulations (OSHA)
- Communicate tactfully and effectively with all stakeholders and team members
- Attend and facilitate required meetings and trainings
- Ensure highest levels of quality control; creating an atmosphere which promotes project safety at all times
- Perform minor carpentry, and other duties as needed
- 5+ years of industry experience, Federal construction project experience a plus
- 1-3 years of supervisory responsibility of direct and indirect labor
- Risk and Compliance Management experience required
- Possesses valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written)
- Demonstrated ability to manage business relationships across teams
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various situations
- Ability to think strategically and manage execution
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable with regular computer usage, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other programs as required
The work will be located in Cheyenne, WY. Highly preferred applicants reside within reasonable commuting distance of Cheyenne, WY.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Computer will be provided
- Wage will depend on experience
- Competitive health, dental, and vision package
EOE, including Disability/Vets