Join the Razor Tracking team! Razor Tracking is a world-class GPS fleet and asset tracking technology organization that continues to grow! Check us out at https://www.razortracking.com/
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will achieve maximum sales profitability, build relationships, and grow number of accounts within our distributor channel and other channels as assigned.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to approach complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, professionalism, and a positive attitude. This role will be responsible for maintaining the relationship, prospecting and securing new business accounts/customers, and ensuring each account is exceeding minimum sales required per agreements. It is important to have FUN delivering a world class software system and user experience!
- Maintaining relationships with the distributor channel and other assigned key accounts within Razor Tracking.
- Ensuring maximum sales for each account within these channels.
- Proactively providing information to ensure all questions can be answered.
- Providing training and lunch and learns for our distributors and strategic accounts to maximize sales and to provide information on new offerings within Razor Tracking.
- Answering all questions regarding billing, troubleshooting, and usability of our product.
- Prospecting and onboarding new distributors and key accounts to maximize Razor Tracking’s revenue growth.
- Building and maintaining a successful pipeline of prospective distributors.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with prospective distributors and key accounts to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Exceeding sales goals for distributor and key accounts creates a mutual success platform leading to individual financial freedom.
- Recruiting, scheduled follow up calls, and product presentations to existing and prospective accounts.
- Builds, manages and maintains a distributor pipeline.
- Maximizes knowledge of technology to reach qualified candidates most effectively.
- Understands the importance of Customer Service and willing to respond and work directly with customers and relevant departments for successful resolutions.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within accounts.
- Analyzing client data to identify potential needs, interests, or concerns in order to develop effective marketing strategies and maintain client SLA’s.
- Offer a regular cadence of lunch and learns for our entire distributor channel.
- Provides management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of our market and trends; always keeping an eye open for ways to add value to the existing products.
- Travel is required to our key distributors along with tradeshow/conferences.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Technology Proficient: We are a technology company, and we want you to be excited by the company and our products.
- Product demos are primarily done via conference call and screen sharing.
- Multi-tasking: must be able to demonstrate the product and access other customer information or take notes while presenting.
- Ability to learn our product inside and out.
- Professional and Personable:
- You are the type of person who enjoys getting to know your customers and maintaining customer relationships.
- You enjoy meeting new people and finding out ways our product will fit their needs.
- General Office skills:
- Phone experience preferred. We have the ability to sell to anyone in the US. Be professional and courteous.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to learn our CRM software.
- Motivated for success – both yours and the company’s:
- We are a young company, and we are looking for people with the right attitude who want to achieve success.
- Team Player:
- We have an amazing team in place currently – we want you to be part of the team!
- Ability to think outside the box:
- Be willing to use your imagination. Our system is fantastic for many groups within many industries. It is your job to find them. A person who thinks differently will turn over rocks that no one’s touched before.
- Travel to trade shows, conventions, and on-site visits will result in minimum travel of 10%, and peak season travel could approach 30-50%.