Razor Consulting Solutions is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Case Manager. This is a professionally licensed position, with a current LVN/LPN, RN, or LSW North Dakota state licensure required.
This individual will help our team serve the medical readiness process for the North Dakota Army National Guard. The ideal candidate will have a passion for service and must have the ability to approach complex scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism.
- Communicate effectively with all members of a project team, related teams, and stakeholders
- Collect, understand, and manage detailed medical cases
- Serve as a licensed medical expert who assists others with the information they need to make decisions related to complex medical scenarios
- Actively manage and update complex data in multiple systems
- Perform a wide variety of continuous records-related functions, including updating notes, filing, and scanning
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and dependability to learn new skills and execute new tasks
- Drive clear project communications, provide transparency and data-driven insights as needed
- Current LVN/LPN, RN, or LSW state licensure required
- Case Management experience preferred, though not required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with a variety of software applications, technology savvy to learn new ones quickly
- BA/BS Preferred or equivalent experience