We are currently engaging qualified professionals, preferably located in the Cheyenne, WY area, to join our team and provide day-to-day field support for government construction projects. This position will be responsible for helping carryout a variety of physical tasks on building sites.
This individual will collaborate with site superintendents, project managers, sub-contractors, and others to successfully complete building projects in a timely and effective manner while meeting the high expectations of Razor and its clients.
- Proficient in commercial carpentry applications to include the following:
- General Framing (Steel stud/wood)
- Finish Carpentry – Millwork and Doors
- Cabinetry Installation
- Drywall Installation
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Clean and prepare construction sites
- Load and unload construction supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean jobsite
- Be able to read and follow plans and specifications
- Willingness to learn new skillsets
- Communicate tactfully and effectively with all stakeholders and team members
- Work the hours necessary to achieve the best results within the given time constraints
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have basic hand tools (Company will provide power tools and equipment)
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check to obtain access to government facilities
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various situations
- Ability to lift loads of 50lbs or more
Requirements for Position
- S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state.
- Successful review of a company and federal agency background check.
The work will be located in Cheyenne, WY.
- Wage will depend on experience.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets