Razor Consulting Solutions is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Care Coordinator. This position will be a key member of our Non-Clinical Case Management team located in Bismarck, ND.
This individual will serve the medical readiness process for the North Dakota Army National Guard. The ideal candidate will have a passion for service and must have the ability to approach complex scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism.
- Communicate effectively with all members of a project team, related teams, and stakeholders
- Proactively manage timelines and execute actions to completion
- Ensure accurate and efficient updates are made to all case files
- Collaborate across the team to ensure cases are opened, maintained, and filed in a timely manner
- Collect, understand, and manage detailed medical case information
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and dependability to learn new skills and execute new tasks
- Drive clear project communications, provide transparency and data-driven insights as needed
- Medical record, medical industry knowledge a plus
- Case Management experience a plus
- Project Management experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with a variety of software applications, technology savvy to learn new ones quickly
- BA/BS Preferred or equivalent experience