Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented professionals.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual responsible for Business Intelligence with focus on planning, execution, and developing end-to-end reporting that is integrated to the client’s solution and strategy. As our Business Intelligence Analyst, your job will be to coordinate people, understand core client challenges, and provide solutions through business intelligence, data, and analytics. This individual will link the client’s information technology capacity and our business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, data, and project management, they must have the ability to approach ambiguous complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism. Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of leadership, as well as various departments directly. This person must be able to maintain strong relationships and provide proactive communication. This role will work with a variety of clients in a consulting capacity, ability to manage multiple priorities and client relationships.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customers business, technical environments, needs and constraints in order to effectively provide solutions
- Document required reports and existing processes that are used by stakeholders
- Analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions and present in an understandable manner to stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Ability to dig into raw data and surface actionable insights in support of business growth and key company decisions
- Validate the quality and data integrity in the reporting solutions
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan including key tasks, milestones, and deliverables to drive execution and track delivery progress
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and remove obstacles and impediments to ensure operational objectives are met
- Provide regular communication to project stakeholders, executives, and senior management regarding project status, budget, risks, decisions, delivery quality, and resource-related issues using appropriate monitoring tools and techniques
- Create and deliver adequate documentation of our reporting solutions
- Create and deliver to our customers advanced training on our data and business models
Key Qualifications (Preferred)
- 3-5+ years of industry experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrated experience
- Experience in building best practices, and influencing BI system and data architecture to allow for, build or optimize key data correlations within and across business functions
- Sound understanding of BI concepts and proven success in working with different technology (including new software tools and systems implementations) and able to learn, set up and champion new and best-in-class technology
- Experience with a variety of analytical tools, such as SQL, Python/R, Excel, PowerBI to name a few
- Data Science experience is a plus
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, verbal, & written)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various situations and priorities
- Ability to think strategically, manage execution, and Meticulous attention to detail
- Understands financials and/or accounting
EOE, including Disability/Vets