Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated and results-oriented professionals.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and must have the ability to approach complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and project management, they must have the ability to approach ambiguous complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism. Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of leadership, establishing strong relationships and provide proactive communication.
- Stakeholder engagement, ability to manage the relationship with your assigned stakeholder supporting a functional area while still collaborating as a high performing team
- Ability to influence and work with extended teams inside and outside of client’s organization
- Provide regular communication to project stakeholders, executives, and senior management
- Provide business and systems expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing specifications and procedures that meet user requirements
- Assist and develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges.
- Build out documentation of prioritized requirements
- Ability to create effective user stories
- Understand how data analysis and information can solve business problems and provide opportunities for process improvement
- Participate as part of the project team and attend various project meetings, gather statuses, and communicate to stakeholders
- Collect feedback and share back with stakeholders in order to ensure success of the project
- Proactively discover process improvements, policy, and automation opportunities
- Building intelligent capabilities and ensuring an optimized path to resolution for field users.
- Building a machine learning model to continuously improve bot capabilities and user experience.
- 3-5+ years of high-tech industry experience (mid-level Business Analyst experience required)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrated experience
- Ability to understand business processes related to defining requirements
- Power Platform capabilities
- Data Analysis expertise
- Process design and modeling
- Natural Language Processing (preferred)
- MS BOT framework requirements writing (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver training including best practices documentation
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, verbal, & written)
- Demonstrated ability to manage business relationships across teams
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various situations
- Ability to think strategically and manage execution
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thrives in fast paced dynamic organizations
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability