Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented professionals.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic administrative professional join our team as a Business Administrator. In this role, you will work with the Digital Sales Team to support in-person and virtual programs, as well as support a continued partnership with Directors of Digital Sales and their Leadership members.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, be passionate about the employee experience, and have the ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Building and maintaining effective working relationships, accommodating diverse working styles, and the ability to be fair and unbiased will be essential skills to be successful in this role as collaboration across teams will be key.
- Calendar Management – proactively maintain online calendar details for management and group’s key business rhythms
- Travel Management – proactively plan, coordinate, and manage domestic and international travel arrangements
- Close cooperation and partnership with the Lead Admin, supporting their LT on various projects and initiatives
- Proactively plan and manage logistics for team meetings such as All Hands, staff meeting, morale events, team off sites, etc.
- Team support, including headcount and position management, alias management, space planning in coordination with the HR space lead, new employee setup, and procurement of goods and services including computer/hardware asset management, office supplies, reference materials and facility requests
- Management of ad-hoc projects, reports and processes, as needed
- Create and maintain relevant security groups and distribution lists
- Manage business expenses in Concur tool
- Perform a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity or related work field
- Experience supporting large organizations with multiple teams
- Growth Mindset, able to thrive and contribute in changing environment
- Excellent Communication skills and time management
- Event planning/organizing
- Experience ordering computer hardware, peripherals & inventory management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Productivity Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, Teams)
EOE, Including Vets/Disability