Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first professional services organization whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented professionals. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions, flawless execution, and transparent integrity to every one of our customers and business partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual responsible for project management with focus on Acquisitions and Venture Success. As our client’s project manager your job will be to manage and support a portfolio of acquisitions focused on the successful integration of acquired companies and employees into the client’s payroll, expense reporting, payments, and supplier reorganization. This individual will work to coordinate the various aspects of the acquisition, manage timelines, and execute progress communications to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. The role will serve as a main point of contact for end-to-end questions related to the project’s organization and timeline.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and project management. They must have the ability to approach ambiguous complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism. Experience with change management or corporate reorganizations is desired, but not required. Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of leadership, as well as various business partners, customers, and acquired entities. This person must be able to maintain strong relationships and provide proactive communication.
- Work directly with the acquired entity stakeholders to review supplier spend, identify required suppliers, and move payments from the entity to a compliant payment method
- Direct, counsel, and instruct internal integration work items in scope and value-add to the business.
- Consult on the preferred integration strategy and how to implement
- Provide consulting and advisory services through supplier spend analysis with an eye on risk management and governance processes within P2P workstreams
- Focus on customer obsession in supporting the T&E and P2P needs of the acquired employees by answering and troubleshooting issues via project Teams channels
- Affect change by assisting business management to identify deficiencies in compliance and policy
- Document the project via project templates, project sites, deal metrics, and postmortems
- Working with the acquired entity and their suppliers and getting POs created on 1010 and helping the suppliers understand the vendor set up and how to invoice Microsoft.
- 3-5+ years of industry experience (mid-level project management experience required)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrated experience
- Account Management and/or AP Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to understand business processes related to project management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver training including best practices documentation
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, verbal, & written)
- Demonstrated ability to manage business relationships across teams
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various situations
- Ability to think strategically and manage execution
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thrives in fast paced dynamic organizations