Razor Consulting Solutions is looking for a resource experienced in software design, coding and debugging. This person should be highly motivated, and driven to succeed in the software industry.
Razor is a dynamic business working on a large range of internal and external products as well as customized applications; and at the end of the day, we want to have fun and align our goals to your goals!
Our ideal candidate for a Software Development Engineer will possess at least the following skills:
• No delineation on the stage of career; we are looking for a passionate and talented individual
• Education, certification, or proven capability in a related field
• Expert knowledge of several programming languages and new developments in the Technology industry
• Ability to work independently and in a timely, efficient manner
• Ability to accept and give constructive criticism in a team environment
• Strive to exceed our customer’s expectations
Primary Qualifications include:
• Develop code for web, desktop and/or mobile applications
• Debug, test and troubleshoot code
• Knowledge of C#, .NET, and J-Script
• 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of Web Development (CSS, SOAP/RESTful, Web Services, ASP.NET)
• Additional knowledge and work with various databases
• Accountability to tasks and delivery
• Meet or exceed quality metrics and deadlines
• 2+ year working with C# or related object oriented language (personal experience and/or classroom knowledge)
• 6+ months working with Relational Databases & T-SQL (or SQL focused class work)
• If attending college – at a Junior or Senior class standing and ability to work full time equivalent hours
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various systems and tools
• Ability to operate within and meet or exceed tight deadlines while being flexible with duties and scope of work
• Thorough attention to detail
• Passion for excellence
• Ability to have fun and enjoy the amazing flexibility Razor provides, both in the office and away from the office….Simply put, we work hard & play hard!
If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the challenges that come through driving innovations that impact others, then we invite you to learn more about this role and our team.