NOTICE: To be considered for this role, you must have strong writing and PowerPoint slide creation experience and submit samples of work or a portfolio with this application. Use the Additional Files field. Thanks!
Razor Consulting Solutions is a people-first technology company whose culture is driven by intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented professionals.
We are looking for a communications manager to support the leadership team from an overall business process, communication management, organizational brand, content readiness, and messaging perspective. This individual must be a highly motivated, self-driven individual with exceptional skills in writing, designing, and developing communications supporting program objectives.
The communications manager will own and create the communications program strategy and collaborate closely with Program Managers to coach and develop content supporting business initiatives. In addition to the strategy, this person will be responsible for various communications, such as internal program and launch e-mails, monthly executive newsletters, and program status updates anchored on program results and best practices. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and can easily collaborate across various stakeholders with creativity, resourcefulness, and professionalism.
• Create and own communications program strategy aligned to business priorities
• Work directly with stakeholders and supporting team members to develop new content and maintain existing high-quality content, ensuring it has the proper tone, messaging, and effectiveness to support business objectives
• Produce monthly program communication updates by collaborating with key stakeholders on insights, learnings and optimizations
• Contribute to a high-quality monthly rhythm of the business (ROB), planning cycles to drive and scale execution, and landing business outcomes in the organization
• Leverage performance data (in partnership with the business analyst) to develop content themes/topics
• Use various websites and tools to extract necessary data for content creation
• Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
• Coach program managers on brand guidelines and consistency, all while ensuring legal compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Develop consistent content supporting internal program web experience across various solution groups
• Document best practices and share with Program Managers for replication
• 5+ years’ experience in communications, strong written and PowerPoint slide creation experience demonstrated with samples of work or a portfolio. Experience in Cloud/SaaS environments a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
• Exceptional messaging and writing skills, with great attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint and can efficiently create slides directed at an executive audience
• Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills leveraging internal and external resources
• Ability to distill variant feedback into root cause issues and provide actional feedback to stakeholders
• Comfortable in a high-paced and dynamic team environment
• Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and deliverables simultaneously across stakeholders