AP Client Support Analysts are key members of the Accounting Services Team. These individuals will deliver a best in class service, by engaging and supporting our Client and Business Partners within Finance, as well as strive to increase Business Partner satisfaction through accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks.
We are looking for a highly motivated, driven individual, with excellent customer service skills.
Broadly, an AP Client Support Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Chat/CRM AP General Ticket Support:
- Provide support to VIP users/groups that require assistance in resolving existing support tickets, while utilizing internal teams.
- Payee Onboarding:
- Provide real time support via email/chat/phone, to walk new payees through the internal onboarding process.
- Invoice Support:
- Field queries from the client regarding existing invoices.
- Utilize both internal support teams and internal tools to provide resolution.
- Escalation Management:
- Work with internal teams to resolve escalated queries in timely manner via email/chat/phone.
- General understanding of Finance and/or Business
- Strong Customer Service background, including experience with case management and phone support
- Accounts Payable knowledge/experience
- Experience working in a large corporate environment with a dynamic atmosphere
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various systems and tools
- Ability to operate within and meet or exceed tight deadlines while being flexible with duties and scope of work
- Thorough attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and manage execution
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically
- A positive, outgoing & flexible attitude